Wednesday, November 10, 2010

JUST BECAUSE...

Just because we had about 5 extra minutes this morning and I don't know about the rest of you, but when I have 5 extra minutes it's only natural to pull out the camera...duh? What else am I going to do with that time...wash dishes? Nah.

Check out Ben in the middle picture. :)

4 comments:

Laura said...

Very cute. Love Ben in the middle one. :)

What is the name of that color on the walls in the entry in the pics? When my cabinets are done (almost) I need to repaint the walls. Needs something more beige.

Susan D.K. said...

Grace looks good in gray. Looks like she's got new shoes too. Ben does a pretty good mocking pose and I bet he thought he was really funny.

Kristen said...

Sorry Laura...just noticed the second part of your comment. It's called "Soft Curve" by Dunn Edwards.

Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.