with my kitchen counter. Over the past few weeks it's had so much junk on it that I could hardly see it. I'm slowing making my way through the house, and I've officially declared January as, "Mommy's on a warpath and she's throwing out everything SHE doesn't like" month. I'm just getting warmed up and it's grand.:) Ruben's afraid, I think he's hoarding stuff in his office. So I started in the kitchen because it's where we are the most, logical choice. I decided to photograph it because I'm not sure how long it will last. I think I'll clean out the pantry next, there's good reason why that door is closed...it needs an intervention.
This weekend I'm getting rid of almost all the furniture in our living room. Have you ever stepped back and looked at things in your house and thought, "Why is that here? I don't like that." Yep, that's what's happening around here.
I'm a SAHM, wife, and photographer. This blog started almost three years ago to document the highlights of my family. It still does, but has also evolved into a creative outlet for my photography. There's no rhyme or reason to my posts...thus the title. I photograph just about everything and the majority of it ends up here. Thanks for checking in!
1 comment:
I don't want to come on one of your warpath days. Hope the house is still standing by the weekend.
Post a Comment